At PMAL we have the knowledge and experience to work with you to:
Provide High Quality Medical Services
We can provide access for your members to high quality first world healthcare including diagnostics and treatment.
We help you mitigate cost through efficient use of secondary care resourcing and effective management of the process. We also negotiate with and pay on your behalf, secondary care providers.
Obtain Volume Discounts
We negotiate with our providers to secure the best cost options available for guaranteed patient volumes.
Offer Full Coordination
We aim for a hassle free medical experience therefore, patient’s can enjoy pre-booked appointments, accommodation, travel and transport whilst they relax and concentrate on recovery.
We are able to provide a range and depth of services depending on your area of need. These include full integration with your claims department to manage both onshore and offshore secondary care.
We can also offer stand-alone access to diagnostic services or medical coordination of patients to New Zealand and Australia.
Fully Integrated Service
Our medical team review and manage all secondary care treatment for your member and develop a medical treatment plan regardless as to whether they are onshore or offshore.
They will recommend the best treatment options to you.
Medical Coordination off shore
If you simply require support with your offshore referrals, we can help you, whether just diagnostic or patients who require full secondary care.
Our doctors triage all cases before transfer. We review the medical records and produce a treatment plan. This means significantly less time waiting for appointments or diagnostics.
Benefits to You
- We will choose and book all medical appointments ranging from blood tests, doctor appointments, x-rays, hospitals and post-operative care
- We arrange flights, accommodation and ground transport to pick up patients from the airport
- We obtain medical visas to NZ and Australia
- We will arrange all after-care including physiotherapists, nurses and nurse aids
- We discuss all aspects of the members medical care with you
- We provide medical opinions facilitation for on-island health care providers
- Our medical team and doctors will to help plan the best medical course and treatment
- We can also arrange Air Ambulance services for emergency medevac
- We provide you with ONE invoice summary for all charges with associated supplier cost invoices
- You have access to services usually assigned to a highly experienced Chief Medical Officer and an independent medical opinion, on call
- You can save on HR and employee costs by outsourcing the functions to a group of highly experienced medial and claims professionals
Self-Insured Health Groups or Companies
For moderate to large companies, self-insurance is a cost effective way to manage employee health care requirements. This involves the company setting aside a pool of funding and customizing a health benefit plan to suit the business and its employees.
- Self-insurance allows companies to stay in control of their healthcare costs. This includes control over member benefits and a customised program that suits employees and the company
- A pool of money is set aside to pay for healthcare
We Can Help By
- Helping design the program and associated benefits
- Assist managing the secondary medical care process
- Assist managing the claims process
- Integrating health and well-being benefits into the programs – A fit workforce means savings in healthcare provisions!