Pacific Medical Assist Limited (PMAL) is an Auckland based company providing quality onshore and offshore medical services to Pacific countries.
PMAL specialise in medical coordination, patient management services and diagnostic services enabling Pacific based patients to be referred and treated at quality health care facilities in New Zealand and Australia or indeed where possible be diagnosed in their home countries.
We have partnered with many Pacific based insurers, companies and government organisations requiring high quality healthcare at an affordable cost.
We have helped hundreds of patients receive first world high quality healthcare at an affordable price.
We have provided services to the following Islands and understand their medical environments, health insurers and programs:
PMAL Affiliated Providers
Medical evacuation involves the integration of all aspects of your medical experience and journey .PMAL has developed a wide network of expert affiliated providers who make the patients journey as smooth and as stress free as possible.
We work with leading hospitals and hospital groups in both New Zealand and Australia.
- Medical Specialists
PMAL has access to over 450 credentialed specialists across all specialty fields. The medical specialists we choose to work with are all highly qualified and trained doctors.
- Diagnostic Services (pathology, laboratory, radiology).
We work with laboratory service and radiology groups to ensure timely and effective diagnosis. This aids early diagnosis leading to savings in expensive future medical care.
- Allied Health
Out of hospital nursing, physiotherapy, rehabilitation equipment.
- Accommodation out of hospital
We partner with excellent cost effective self contained apartments, allowing patients to focus on their recovery.
Our drivers will meet patients at the airport and be available to take them to all medical appointments.
Hospitals We Use
The hospitals we use are the best private hospitals in New Zealand and Australia.
We partner with the hospitals that are of the highest quality but where we get the best rates for our patients.
Please contact us for a list of the hospitals we use.
What therapeutic or specialty areas do we provide access to?
- Orthopaedic Surgery
– Spinal Surgery
– Hip and knee surgery
– Shoulder, elbow, hand surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
– DES stents
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
– Coronary artery bypass surgery
– Heart valve replacements and repairs
– Robotic prostatectomy
– Kidney stone removal
– Bladder tumours
– Ovarian cancer
– Uterine cancer
– Hysterectomy (laparoscopic)
- Ear Nose & Throat Surgery
– Eye surgery
– PET CT
– CT scans
– MRI scans
– Nuclear scans
– Ultrasound guided procedures and biopsies
- Comprehensive Cancer Care (for all cancer types)
- Kindey– including live donor transplants
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery – including reconstructive surgery
- Executive Medicals
– We offer a suite of comprehensive Executive Medical checkups to ensure you are in the best of health.
- Air Ambulance
– PMAL partners with the leading Air Ambulance provider in the region to provide emergency medical evacuation to a New Zealand hospital for acutely ill patients.
At PMAL we provide medical services and coordinate medical treatment for:
- Self-funding Patients
- Insurance Companies and their members
- Hospitals and clinics
- Government Organisations
- Corporate Organisations both insured and self insured
We pride ourselves on providing service excellence and delivering quality medical care. So talk to us and see if we can help.